We had a strategic project meeting this week and as part of the meeting we started talking about branding the project. I am used to having project partners on board so not using university colours but the decision has been made for this project to include the university colours so that the project is linked heavily with the university. I need to see what personalisation I can do to the blogs so that they fit with the project and the university look and feel. We got our first drafts from marketing back, but unfortunately they don’t hit the mark so I think its going to be some brain waving by the project team before going back to marketing to give them a clearer idea of what we expect. Although I was surprised that they did not try and meet with me (or the project) before doing the first round of logos. Fingers crossed we will work out a logo soon.